Your Next ChallengeChallenge SGM are always looking for a new challenge. Why not join in?
- By Charlie Loats | on March 12, 2014 in EventsThis is our fifth charity fundraising event of the year. And it’s a biggie! We’re hoping to raise £5,000 from this one challenge alone. The Challenge Our team have challenged themselves to kayak 150 miles around the Kent coastline. We will be starting our journey at Gravesend and will finish in Rye. Our giants aren’t [...]Continue Reading
- By Charlie Loats | on March 12, 2014 in EventsOur fourth event of the year takes us to the stunning Yorkshire Dales National Park. The Challenge The Yorkshire Three Peaks is a set of three mountains: Whernside, Ingleborough and Pen-y-ghent. The challenge is to complete the circular route, which includes reaching the summit of each mountain, within 12 hours, starting and finishing in Horton-in-Ribblesdale. [...]Continue Reading
- By Charlie Loats | on March 12, 2014 in EventsThe Challenge Some of our giants are competing in a 10 kilometre run through London. The British 10K London Run is taking place on Sunday July 13th, starting at Piccadilly and finishing at Whitehall. There will be a fantastic atmosphere and the start and finish lines will be covered in Union flags. The Route This [...]Continue Reading
- By Charlie Loats | on March 7, 2014 in EventsThe Challenge Our second challenge of the year is the London 2 Brighton Challenge. We will be covering roughly 100km on our journey and our giants are keen to get involved to raise money for a brilliant cause. So far three people from Challenge SGM have signed up. The event will take place on a [...]Continue Reading
- By Rachel Birchley | on March 7, 2014 in EventsThis is our first charity event for this year, it’s going to be some warm up for the year ahead! The Beast in the East Challenge The Beast in the East 10k Challenge is a brutal test of strength and endurance. The event will take place Saturday 3rd May at the UK’s best motocross circuit, [...]Continue Reading